Our statistics show that around 23% of fleet incidents reported are «non-fault» – ie the fault of a third party. The process of getting a company car back on the road after a non fault accident can be extremely costly.
In fact, we estimate that a 500-strong fleet can have more than £40,000 of the company’s money tied up in managing non fault road traffic accidents during a typical policy year. Credit Hire and Credit Repair ensures that any costs associated with third party claims are managed and funded by us, thus significantly improving a company’s cash flow.
The award winning Credit Hire and Repair services of Helphire Group plc provide the following benefits;
- Offers same or similar replacement vehicles (where need is demonstrated)
- Hire costs are provided funded and then recovered from third party insurer
- Service is fully underwritten in the event of non-recovery of costs
- Repairs are processed via Total’s own contracted repairer network
- Repair are funded , therefore no client excess or repair costs to pay – improves fleet cash flow and claims ratios
- Repair costs are recovered from third party insurers
- Repair costs are fully underwritten in event of non-recovery of costs